Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Operation Forget About the Dog


Tonight Jim and I took the girls to see Wall-E.

At first, I was very suspicious of the film. I mean, come on, a squeaky robot is the only "living" thing left on Earth and has been compacting trash for the last 700 years until another robot falls out of the sky in search of plant life?


How good could it be?


Pretty damn good, friends. I'm not ashamed at all to say that I out and out really liked the movie, fell in love with little robotic Wall-E a bit, and found the message endearing, thoughtful, and frankly, pretty significant for all the little children pixar lovers out there.


And while I'm on the record, I'd also like to add that it was WAY better than Kung-Fu Panda.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like to congratulate you on upping your posting frequency. Well done...that's what we like!