Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Abby makes a good point

Abby makes a good point in her comment on my last post:

abigail emerson said...
Sorry, can't believe I forgot to comment on the title. "If you had to," as if marrying a TV star would be a real chore. And of all of the TV stars (a group, mind you, that includes Michael Vartan and Bradley Whitford) you would choose Bill Cosby. Clueless dad wearing frumpy sweaters sitting on the couch watching chaos unfold, occasionally contributing somewhat witty comments.
August 19, 2008 10:21 PM

Okay, she makes two good points. One, marrying a TV star probably wouldn't suck. And two, how could I have so quickly forgotten my first true TV love in favor of Bill Cosby?


(photo credit ESPN (?!?))

The only point of clarification here, of course, is that I didn't ever particularly care for the real-life Jason Priestley, but I was head over heels in love with the fictional Brandon Walsh.

As a side note, when I was in elementary school, I wrote a "short story" with a character I created named Todd Winters. Here's a shout out to him, as my first fictional crush.