Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Ponies

Last night, we started planning a trip to Canterbury with some friends.


This afternoon, digging through some old files on my computer, I found this pic of Little Brother and me at Canterbury a couple of summers ago.





I'm considering it a sign. It's time to start counting down to summer, even if that fills me with anxiety over the wedding fast approaching.

Nothing says summer like betting money you don't have on horses you know nothing about. Fun, fun, fun.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

We're going on Saturday for opening day and the Kentucky Derby. You should totally come.

Maggie said...

Ok, scratch that. Live Races don't begin until May 15...

Unknown said...

i just read your entry -- I totally want to go with you guys to see the ponies. Did you know I've still not been? :) This year's the year. :)