Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Bandwagon

Okay, so I'm giving in and jumping on the bandwagon. Between the pressure from KC at school and family members and friends creating blogs left and right elsewhere, I can't hold out any longer.

Every clever blog address I thought of was already taken--nothing like realizing your most creative and original thought isn't so creative or original--so I'm down to using my most embarrassing family nickname. Okay, nevermind, Daughter B is nowhere near my most embarrassing family nickname, but it's a little odd how that strange idea my parents had of numbering (lettering?) their daughters has stuck. Somehow Michael avoided the labeling process. I guess being the only boy has its perks.

And yes, Cyndy and I really do respond to Daughter A and Daughter B respectively.

And yes, I've always dreamed of writing The Great American Novel. This is it, people.

No comments: