Thursday, November 6, 2008

A frightening resemblance

A couple of smart people that I know mentioned that they're worried about having to stop blogging Barack and go back to writing about everyday life.

I must admit, I'm a bit worried about this myself. I mean, until I started blogging Barack, my posts were few and far between, and frankly, not that interesting.

I'll do my best, though, to leave the Sarah Palin hating (did you hear that she didn't know Africa was a continent and not a country?), and the Obama worshipping behind, and return to complaining about...I mean...telling you funny stories about...my high school students.

While clicking around on another smart person's blog, I found a link to this funny video. I didn't like the "empty rhetoric" line at the end, but the video struck a chord with me. You'll see why.

Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

No comments: