Thursday, July 16, 2009

Like a weed

When we first got Dakota three weeks ago, she weighed 13.3 pounds. Two days later when I took her to the vet, she weighed 14.8 pounds. Two days ago, she was just under 19 pounds. Neighbors have begun exclaiming, "Oh my GOD, look at how she's GROWN!!"


This is where she was:



And this is now where she is:









We've been taking more photos of her than any human could possibly want (we have about two hundred pictures of her sleeping, if you're interested).

I, of course, wanted a nice photo of us together, which we got. See above.


Good behavior never lasts. See below.



Sadly, below is the best of four photos I tried to take of her with Jim.





Last night, Jim, Scout and Anya took her out on Lake Minnetonka. Apparently, she has her sea legs about her and she loved it.











I'm sure the puppy posts will die off soon (can you imagine when I have a kid?), but come on...aren't you just loving her? :)

No comments: