Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer summer summer time, summer time...

Summer officially started today at 1:30 when I walked out of school after our end of the year Tears and Cheers luncheon. (Yes, we call it that for real.)

However, the summer fun started a week ago. Here are some highlights:

A trip to St. Cloud last weekend for Jim's brother's 40th birthday:
Rach, Abby, Spud: The Nightlife of St. Cloud

Rach, Abby, and Mr. Hatten, the elder

Classic, classic Spud story moment



Abby playing the Big Buck Hunter. This game was as fun as it looks. Seriously.

The adult celebration of the end of the school year commenced immediately following commencement:

T Klob

Cyndy, Michael and I had a rare dinner outing together at Maynard's tonight. It helped that Michael's girlfriend works there and could swing us a table.

6 comments:

trulybrilliant109 said...

No pictures of this mythical "Jim" nor any of his supposed "brother" ... hmmm

Rachel said...

Do you not remember the series of pictures we tried to take?

There are three. In each one, I am bright eyed and smiling.

In each one, you have your eyes closed.

Unknown said...

I really like the look on Abby's face in the "Classic Spud story-telling picture." It's like "yes, I've seen all this before. Carry on, Spud, and I'll just sit here."

Rachel said...

I think you've pinpointed it, Cyndy. :)

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you can come see me in Denver? Come on, I don't think I'll be here till next summer. I've only lived here for 7 years!

abigail emerson said...

You didn't post pictures of Jim because he had his eyes closed? I wouldn't say I'm looking too good in any of those either--except the Big Buck Hunter one. It's like I've been shooting digital animals all my life.